Chicken,lime and coriander nachos
Crispy Nachips with chunks of spiced chicken and juicy peppers topped off with lime, coriander and melted cheese – just waiting for someone dig in!
- 1 x Old El Paso Original Nachos Dinner Kit
- 450g boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into small chunks
- 150g grated cheese
- 1 x red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 x lime, grated zest and juice
- 1tbsp corn or vegetable oil
- A handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- Sour cream to serve
- Guacamole to serve
Kit contains: Old El Paso Nachips™ tortilla chips, Old El Paso Nachos Topping
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (160ºC for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 4.
- Heat the oil in a pan, throw in the chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes until browned. Stir in the pepper and cook for a further 2 minutes. Add one sachet of Old El Paso Nachos Topping, leave uncovered and watch it simmer away for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Finally chuck in the lime zest, juice and fresh coriander.
- Grab the Old El Paso Nachips™ tortilla chips from the kit and throw them into an ovenproof baking dish, spoon over some of the chicken mixture and cheese. Repeat making 3 layers, holding some cheese back for the top. Pour the second packet of Old El Paso Nachos Topping and remaining cheese.
- Pop it in the oven and cook for 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
Make it your way
Serve it straight from the oven, grab some sour cream and guacamole and get stuck in!
Swop the chicken for turkey breast if preferred!