Extra Mild Super Tasty Fajitas
Experience all the flavours of Mexican cooking but without the heat! Succulent chicken strips coated in a smooth tomato stir-in sauce, topped with cool herb sour cream and wrapped up in a warm flour tortilla.
- 1 x Old El Paso Extra Mild, Super Tasty Fajita Dinner Kit
- 500g chicken breast
- 1 Lettuce
- 100ml Sour Cream
Kit contains: 8 x Old El Paso Soft Flour Tortillas, 1 x Old El Paso Tomato Stir-in Sauce, I x Old El Paso Herb Seasoning Mix
- Slice your chicken breast into thin strips.
- Add a splash of oil to a hot pan and stir-fry the chicken until lightly browned.
- Add the Stir-in sauce to the chicken and leave to simmer away for a few minutes until the chicken is covered in the tomato sauce and thoroughly cooked.
- While you're waiting for the chicken, grab 100ml of sour cream and stir in the herb seasoning mix to create the cool herb topping.
- To warm the Old El Paso Soft Flour Tortillas pierce the packaging and microwave on full power for 35-40 seconds (cooking time may vary depending on microwave). To heat in the oven, remove packaging, separate tortillas and wrap in foil. 10 minutes at 200°C (180°C for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 4 should do it. Keep them covered and warm until ready to serve.
Make it your way
For a truly Mexican experience, let everybody dig in and help themselves!Grab a tortilla each, spoon in the delicious filling and top with the Cool Herb Sour Cream, crunchy lettuce and tomatoes. Forget the knives and forks...simply roll and enjoy!
Make it easier for smaller hands to wrap the fajita by splitting the soft flour tortilla in half before filling.