Mouth-watering, colourful layers of Nachips™ tortilla chips, oozing with melted cheese, topped with our tasty tomato and bean Nachos Topping!
- 1 x Old El Paso Original Nachos Dinner Kit
- 150g cheese
- Guacamole to serve
- Sour Cream to serve
- Jalapeños to serve
Kit contains: Old El Paso Nachips™ tortilla chips, Old El Paso Nachos Topping
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 4.
- Spread half the Old El Paso Nachips™ tortilla chips over the base of a baking dish.
- Cover your first layer of Old El Paso Nachips™ tortilla chips with one sachet of Old El Paso Nachos Topping and half the grated cheese.
- Bake them in the oven for 10 minutes until the cheese is bubbling away, or microwave for two minutes or so (cooking time may vary depending on microwave) in a microwave dish.
Make it your way
Make them your way with additional toppings such as fiery jalapeño peppers, cooling sour cream or chunky guacamole. All that’s left is to dive-in!
Make them meaty by adding succulent chunks of cooked beef or chicken – just sprinkle on after step 3, then cover with the topping, add cheese.