Warm chorizo, potato and spinach tacos
Spicy sausage with baby new potatoes and red peppers, served in taco shells on a crisp bed on fresh baby leaf spinach.
- 1 x Old El Paso Original Taco Dinner Kit
- 500g baby new potatoes
- 250g chorizo, sliced
- 125g baby leaf spinach
- 1 x large red pepper, deseeded and sliced
Kit contains: 12 x Old El Paso Crunchy Taco Shells, 1 x Old El Paso Original Taco Spice Mix, 1 x Old El Paso Mild Original Salsa
- Boil the potatoes in lightly salted boiling water for 15-20 minutes until just tender. Drain and leave to cool slightly. Cut into chunky slices.
- Dry fry the chorizo in a non-stick frying pan over a moderate heat for 3-4 minutes, until crispy. Throw in the peppers and potatoes and cook for 2 minutes, then stir in the Old El Paso Original Taco Spice Mix. Sizzle away for 2-3 minutes until the spice mixture has coated everything well.
- Warm the Old El Paso Crunchy Taco Shells following the instructions on the box.
Make it your way
Make a bed of spinach leaves on the bottom of a taco shell, pile in some of the chorizo and potato mixture, then add a dollop of Old El Paso Mild Original Salsa.
If you like your tacos less spicy, just use half the Old El Paso Original Taco Spice Mix - or cool things down at the table by serving with sour cream.